The QLK Life Sciences Practice focuses on senior leadership in commercial and technical capacities for biopharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics client organizations – in all stages of growth and transition. Transformative business leaders are needed today - with strengths and experience to leverage the technology and data analytics that will lead and inspire innovation and growth.
- We know who and where the top talent is and serve both public and specialty pharmaceutical, privately held and founder-led companies, private equity, startup and venture backed organizations.
- Our work to place chief executive officers, senior management from medical and scientific disciplines, brings candidates who contribute sustainable growth and profitability to our client companies.
- We help build new leadership teams and, when appropriate, help in the restructuring of existing teams. Across a broad range of therapeutic areas and medical device categories our clients look to us for talent strategies for immediate talent requirements and longer term succession planning.
- Among the functional leadership within life sciences we include the critically important brand and product marketing and sales, operations, e-commerce, consumer insights and digital talent.
- QLK builds Board leadership that brings the necessary diversity of experience –with the leadership and advisory strengths that in this age of higher scrutiny and accountability, are strongly required to grow businesses.
Patricia "Patti" Hall - Managing Partner, Life Sciences